Re: Europa-List: Fw: Drip trays ???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Drip trays ???
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:45:30
I have a drawing for one somewhere, i will send it to you. Not necessary but
 catches any fuel from carbs and drains away from exhaust pipes!?!?!?
Dave G-LDVO

Sent from my iPhone

> On 29 Dec 2015, at 17:35, Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinternet.com>
 wrote:

 when my Europa should be flying!!?? As ever - can you help ?
> I see pictures & talk about carb' drip trays ( I have 912ULS -new) but can
 find no information on whether I need them? what  they do
> & why are they needed anyway ??? Also where do you get them & how do they f
it? I cant find any mention of them in any Rotax or Europa literature ??