Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Laddingford Fly-In / Europa Club AGM
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 00:47:07

I'd also like to thank those involved in the organization for that smashing
event.
Special thanks also to David Watts for supplying fuel for my return trip to
Germany.

You don't get to see so many Europas lined up on the other side of the channel.

Concerning the crash landing in the afternoon - I was thinking everyone walked
away from the scene and I saw no ambulance. I didn't hear anyone talking about
injuries either, so I indeed hope no one got hurt.

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS Trigear 914