Re: Europa-List: Autopilot servo instalation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilot servo instalation
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:02:25
Alain
thank you.  Very nice.
How do did you install the plate on the tail control mechanism...must have
been rather difficult.
I am 1.95 and I dont see myself getting into the back of the aircraft to
install the plate!
I was thinking of a similar place for the servo but with a bracket on the
torque tube instead of the plate and control long rod you used.  However I
wonder about the integrity of the torque tube as it seems a little thin.
I think that I will have a look at the feasibility of installing something
like your system.
many thanks
Will

William Daniell