Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to subframe question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to subframe question
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:12:13
Just for the general information of the group I spoke to Bud yesterday on
the subject.

I measured everything again and definitely we have 10mm bolts going though
a 11mm hole on the rotax ring mount (suspension frame).

He said that it's OK per design to put the 10MM bolt into the 11mm hole on
the ring mount and he has 10 year old aircraft with no signs of fretting to
prove it.

I guess it goes against every instinct -  or at least my instincts -  but
there it is.

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT