Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to subframe question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ring mount to subframe question
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 02:09:39

-----Original Message-----
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Apr 5, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi Will,

That is correct, the holes in the Rotax ring mount are 11mm, 10mm in the Europa
mount, and 10mm bolts......... not clever ? I put a thin 10mm steel washer
between
the Europa mount and the Rotax ring mount, prevents the ring mount from
getting chafed. Put grease or thick oil on the bolt shank, they are not plated
?

Cheers,

Nev.