Europa-List: Antenna installations

Subject: Europa-List: Antenna installations
From: fireflier <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 01:42:33

Hello everyone

I'm now at the stage of thinking about the installation of antenna's for my comm
& transponder.  The reason for my post is to seek the opinion of fellow forum
members on the best location to install the antenna's and also to ask what
antenna's
people have used?

I have been looking at the following nav/comm antenna

http://shop.airworlduk.com/high-gain-nav--com-antenna-5t-302140-1080-p.asp

Has anyone got any experience of this antenna? I would be interested to hear
your
thoughts and reviews of it.

I look forward to receiving your thoughts & comments with regards to correct
antenna
selection, placement within aircraft etc.

Many thanks for your time reading my post.

Kind regards
Donald.

--------
Fireflier