Re: Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:26:55
I don't blame you, I do know that any hose within 1/2 inch with heat
shield of the muffler doesn't last more than a few years without some
air blowing on it.  Even a short hose and a nippled metal extension will
work for a longer down pipe. It just takes time.
I am not familiar with A168.  Sorry.

Regards,
Bud