Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Lack of space between exhaust and coolant hose.
From: kees de bussy <keesdebussy@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 06:27:59

Hi Bud,

Thanks for your input. I have been thinking about this solution too. A straight
socket however will interfere with the engine-mount. A 45 degree one will
probably
do the job. But because everything is mounted, all hoses have just been
replaced I guess at this point it is easier to make the downpipes a little
longer.
A second advantage is that at the same time the oil hose at the bottom of
the engine gets more clearance too.
Is there anything against making the downpipes a little longer ?

By the way my Europa, serial #A168 is the former N-303AU. So maybe you know the
kit and builder.

Regards,

Kees de Bussy

Read this topic online here: