Re: Europa-List: Entry to the UK

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Entry to the UK
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:36:50
The Document is here:  http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/CAP747.pdf

An the bit you need is in Appendix 1 and is referenced as Section 2,
Part 4, GC No. 6 Page 1 and onwards.

It includes the form and the email address to send the details required.

May be a bit late for this weekend now as I don't think they will
respond over a weekend.

Alan
On 30 Sep 2011, at 21:14, houlihan wrote:

> I guess the last few lines of the document refereed to by Alan Burrill
is all you should need to know , possibly :<)

> quote is"
> Homebuilt Aircraft
>
> If your aircraft is homebuilt, you do not need to apply to us for an
Exemption.  Please see Airworthiness Notice 52 for more information."

> The link points to some list of cancelled or moved documents but the
first sentence seems pretty definitive to me.

<barrington.tennant@gmail.com>

> > HELP ! !
> > I was hoping to fly to the UK this weekend but I cannot find the
required info & mail address to send my "Application" to.

> > Does anyone have an idea where I can find it.
> >
> > It used to be called "Airworthiness notice 52" but the CAA site is
such a disaster I can't find it again.