Re: Europa-List: Entry to the UK

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Entry to the UK
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:14:31
I guess the last few lines of the document refereed to by Alan Burrill is
all you should need to know , possibly :<)

quote is"
Homebuilt Aircraft

If your aircraft is homebuilt, you do not need to apply to us for an
Exemption.  Please see Airworthiness Notice
52<http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=detail&id=240>for
more information."

The link points to some list of cancelled or moved documents but the first
sentence seems pretty definitive to me.

Tim