Europa-List: wheel to underside clearance not 2 but 5cm & wide tyre

Subject: Europa-List: wheel to underside clearance not 2 but 5cm & wide tyre
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:49:42

The post build check list says the clearance between the top of the mono wheel
and the underside of the fuselage should be about 2cm, well mine is 5cm, should
I be worried?
The frame seems to overlocked.

Also, I have the original tyre 8 x 6 4 ply carlise truf glide. I am keen to have
the wides possible but did i read somewhere that they should be changed.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: