Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 07/25/11

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 2 Msgs - 07/25/11
From: Kingsley Hurst <kingsnjan@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:50:34
Trev,

Many thanks for this heads-up.  As I said in my posting, the carbs were
removed and checked during the inspection and since I have no reason to
doubt the integrity of the engineer, I have been tending to believe they
should not be causing trouble.  I have seen stranger things happen in
the past so rest assured I will definitely check out the slides once I
have the means to be able to do so.

Really do appreciate the input from you 914 fellows.

Cheers
Kingsley