Re: Europa-List: Engine Hoods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine Hoods
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:40:16
Fred,
I was using the weight on the shipping document to be honest, I haven't
really weighted it until today.  While waiting for my wife to give me a
ride to the airport, I weighed my cowl with the very scientific scale
---From Wal-Mart and it is 8 pounds finished painted and with vinyl
graphics.

I have a lot of glass and fixes to this old cowl as it was one that was
improperly cut (I scrounged everything).  So probably a normal cowl is
5-6 pounds finished.
Bud