Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions

Subject: Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:00:18

Hi all,

I bought a trailer which I have to adapt for the Trigear (XS, Airmaster-prop).
The trailer-company asked me for the hight of the cabin/door-top (no
Hightop-version)
and the outer width of the main undercarriage. I sent an e-mail to the
Europa-company already who didn't reply yet.

Since the plane I bought is still in England, waiting for me to pick it up in
the
trailer, I would really appreciate, if anyone could give me the figures I need
(someone who don't have to drive 1000 kilometres to his plane).

Thanks in advance!

Roland

Read this topic online here: