RE: Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:43:20
Hi Roland,

My Trigear is every bit of 1000 mm from my kitchen table so it did not take
long to measure it.

OK  U/C width including spats comes to 1.97 Mtr (8cm less without spats).

Height to highest point of cabin door 1.53 Mtr.

WARNING  Not all Europas are identical so allow for a bit of variability.

Hope this helps

Pete

  _____