Re: Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Some Trigear dimensions
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:31:24

Hi I have just bought an open trailer which suits an XS trigear and I have
been drawing up plans to make it covered. the height of the fin above ground
is aprox 2100mm and to top of cabin door [high top] 1600 but as it is a
trigear when loading [in my case backwards] the fin moves up 600mm during
the initial move up the ramps! Have not worked that bit out yet.
If you are stuck and want to fetch your plane you are welcome to borrow it
as an open trailer, but be quick as I will start to modify it soon. Regards
Richard