Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:16:13
Bob,
I'd replace it...Have one in stock.
Bud
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Hatton<mailto:roberthatton1@googlemail.com>
  To: europa-list@matronics.com<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:54 PM
  Subject: Europa-List: Landing Gear Frame

  I am checking over the landing gear after a heavy landing and one of
the supports in the Landing Gear Frame appears to have a slight and
small crack. Although it still attached to the frame. It does not seem
to have been welded (but I could be wrong), it seems to have been glued
in, and I wonder if anyone has any advice for how I might remove the
support in order to clean up and subsequently re-attach it? I am taking
the opportunity to clean up the rest of the Landing gear frame too,
which does not display any other issues.

  I have attached the diagram and a photo to show what I am looking at,
although it is difficult to see the crack. Any advice would be
gratefully received.

  All the Best

  Rob

  Robert Hatton