Re: Europa-List: Stabilizing the airframe when on the monowheel trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stabilizing the airframe when on the monowheel trailer
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:45:57

Nev
As ever you answer one question and stir up others.
I have fitted a marine quality eye under the tail for strapping during
travel (in trailer) and for tie down on airfield.
In addition I intended to make up a 'dummy spar' to also tie down in the
trailer, either side and front and back - aluminium box spar, pinned into
the seat back using the spar pins. I was also hoping to use this spar to
pull the aircraft into my closed trailer. Are you saying this is also a
no!no!?
Regards
Steve Pitt #403 Tri-gear