Europa-List: Stabilizing the airframe when on the monowheel trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Stabilizing the airframe when on the monowheel trailer
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:47:22

>I am forced to speak in my own defense.
>
>This is the second time in as many weeks that what I have said or done in
>this forum has been rebuked by another member. (highly respected in each
>case) I am not sure whether I would be complemented of offended.

Cliff
I haven't seen your pictures so could be wrong, but I'm sure I can speak
for Nev on this. we only spoke because we care about you!
Graham

Ferg said much better than I, he makes me smile every time and I know he's
wiser than me....??:-)

you need no defence either, but taken with a bit of salt on the
tail, we can all bite our lips and forge ahead without rancor. Tell him to
go to Hell and do your own thing, but if he says 'don't piddle with it',
then don't. He;s thinking of us surfers. May your camel reach the oasis
every time.
Ferg