RE: Europa-List: Trimming Cranked Sticks

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trimming Cranked Sticks
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:16:11

Hi! Tony.
If you have the Europa supplied cranked sticks and tufnol bottom bushes
mine didn't need cutting down. Biggest problem is settling on the
rotational orientation to ensure full and free movement without your
knees being in the way AND above all being sure that the P1 stick
doesn't hit the panel. The centre line of the torque tubes on both sides
is not in the centre of the seat pan. The range of movement required
isn't apparent until you have the wings fitted.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG