Re: Europa-List: Fitting Aileron in Wing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fitting Aileron in Wing
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:50:43

In adddition to John Heykoop's forwarding of a previous answer from me [
please do that, it saves me from doing it ! ] The minimum glue line width [ the

last facet of the aileron / flap closeout] which will be bonded to the upper
panel, should be 3/8'' [ 10mm in foriegn]
Don't forget to tape a piece of floor ''lino'' onto the upper leading edge of
both the aileron and flap, when closeing out the upper panel, when removed
after full cure of the Redux, you will have a uniform gap twixt the two.
Cheers,
Nev.