Re: Europa-List: Redux pre-warming before use????

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Redux pre-warming before use????
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:09:22

Hi Tony,

Well, here goes my $.02.

During our winter, my shop can get pretty chilly. I keep my epoxy and Redux
inside a cabinet with a 40 watt lightbulb on all the time. My working epoxy is

dispensed from the standard ratio pump. This I keep in a homemade foam
insulated box with a 40 watt lightbulb using a thermostat control to keep the
temp

about 80' (27' for you). I find that I mix better and the less thick mix allows

any bubbles I cause to come to the top readily.

One other piece of info that I got off this Forum that makes much sense was
to also have the parts that you to be epoxied up to temperature also.

I have been adhering to these ideas and they seem to be working.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Just about to put the top on but still finding lots of little things to do
before that.