Europa-List: PFA AGM

Subject: Europa-List: PFA AGM
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:56:33

As we were told at the Europa Club AGM we will have three members standing for
the National Council of the PFA (Jeremy Davey, David Corbett and Alan Twigg).
I have just discovered on the PFA web site that the AGM is to be held at
Turweston
Airfield on Sat 4th Sept starting 10.30 (although this seems to be for speakers
before lunch) with a buffet lunch for those that register and the AGM
in the afternoon.
a) it would be good if all PFA members could vote for our 3 nominees to ensure
that we have a strong voice within the movement.
b) It has been suggested that as many as can attend should do so as 1) I am sure
that the PFA would appreciate a swelling of the numbers 2) support for our
nominees
in question would be an additional vote of confidence 3) it could make
a good Europa day out.
As I intend to attend can I have a note of any others who intend to do so to see
if car share/air share is possible.
Steve Pitt Builder 403