Re: Europa-List: Safe Heating Sources.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Safe Heating Sources.
From: ward.t@xtra.co.nz
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:40:26

Jeff,
That is what I have set up.In Summer the air intake is  through a hole in
the front bottom cowling opposite the hole for the Air Shroud (912S).
Directed by 2" scant tubing through the firewall via an on/off shut off flap
into a plenum chamber and distributed to 2 eyeball vents in the cabin as
well as a demist.
In winter, the scant tube is repositioned to behind the port radiator for
warm air. Have not tested it out yet, should be soon!!!!!famous last words
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8005