Re: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:07:53

> Unfair!
>
> The US team is small and has to handle direct customer support,
> logistics, sales, marketing, major airshow representation, demo flights
> and more. I am not surprised that John doesn't have time to browse
> messages every day. I am sure that customers with praise, criticism or
> requirement for advice are more than capable of contacting John
> directly.

I'd like to concur with Tony.

John not only looks after USA but in fact gets contacted by non-USA
Customers including me as some the ideas and options for the Europa are
not available in UK.

In recent months he has sourced and supplied items whilst 'in transit'
taking the Europa Demonstrator up to the Arlington WA Show. That
included phone calls and e-mail.

Also thanks to Andy, Neville and others in Kirbymoorside who also
assist greatly.

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche