Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup
From: Nick Hammond <Nick.Hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:51:30

John,

John Hurst wrote on 1 April:
> Again, I hate to sound like a broken record.  I only have time to read a
> small portion of what's posted on the newsgroup.

I hope I haven't misinterpreted this somehow but I was a bit surprised that a US
company representative "didn't have time" to read what his customers were saying
about his product. I had thought it was you guys who had taught the rest
of us what customer focus was about!

I agree that there is a lot of irrelevant posting and more repetition but, if
you
subscribe to the digest service rather than individual messages, you only get
one long-ish message a day. I find it takes no more than a couple of minutes
to skim through this for anything of interest.

Best regards,

Nick