RE: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup & Europa USA

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Newsgroup & Europa USA
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:34:40

I just saw this thread, and being the customer being referred to in
Dave's posting below (thanks again for the help Dave!), I must
third/fourth/fifth the kudos and appreciation being bestowed upon John
in Lakeland.

John does not just 'work' at Europa USA, he 'lives' Europa. When I was
in Lakeland picking up my pieces, John's commitment and dedicated level
of service and hospitality was above and beyond what could ever be
expected from a business owner. I have to think it's related to his
passion for aviation and this terrific little plane.

Thanks to John for the great effort!

Cheers,
Pete
A239 Dual-wing.