Re: Tall pilots!!

Subject: Re: Tall pilots!!
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:22:52

I am 6'3" and have not flown yet, but have the bubble windows. I find the extra
room they provide to be worth the extension into the breeze - although I still
have not flown it. WHen I sit straight up and can see very well over the nose,
my headset head band is at least one inch from the window above me. I also
find that I perceive more shoulder room and can see around me better - looking
back toward the tail and such. I hope to fly the first flight in January and
will then have flight experience with these windows. I will tuft behind the
windows
and get some flow separation data from a chase plane during flying off my
time.

Dave
Owner and CEO
Mini U2 Aircraft Corporation