Fwd: Dear PFA Member

Subject: Fwd: Dear PFA Member
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 22:11:29
This is for PFA members - mainly UK people. Following is a message
received from PFA HQ by National Council reps. Please try to find the
time to complete a survey form.

>We have been contacted by a group of students from the London Business
>School who are conducting a survey on the owner-build aircraft industry.
>They are interested in your flying experience and your views on owner-build
>(kit) aircraft.   They have prepared a very easy on-line questionnaire which
>should take no more than 4 minutes to complete.  The PFA would be grateful
>for your kind assistance in completing this survey.  The PFA will benefit
>from a summary report on the findings.
>
>Please click on the following link:
>
>http://formfactory.london.edu/form.asp?id=248
>
>If this does not automatically start your internet-browser window then
>please start your internet-browser then cut and paste the link into your
>browser's address bar. If you need assistance getting the survey to start,
>please email newaircraft@yahoo.co.uk placing "TECHNICAL PROBLEM" in the
>subject field.
>
>The information you give us will be used only in the strictest confidence.
>Indeed, this is why the PFA is emailing you as we retain your email
>addresses
>in the strictest confidence and have not passed any of your details to the
>London Business School group.
>
>If you would like to receive a summary of results, please email
>newaircraft@yahoo.co.uk placing "RESULTS" in the subject field.
>
>Kind regards
>
>Graham Newby
>CEO
>Popular Flying Association

Where it says "cut and paste" it means, of course, "copy and paste"
as, by default, you should not be able to mutilate an incoming
message.

regards

Rowland