Re: Tall pilots!!

Subject: Re: Tall pilots!!
From: Ian Rickard <ian.iicons@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:39:04
I looked at moding the firewall but it got far to complex so I went for
trying to maximise the use of the space available.

I have a mod (PFA Mod 10665) which moves the pedals down and the front edge
of the pedal mount floor forward some 65mm.  This effectively gives me more
leg room by lowering the position of my heals.  Lower heals reduces the
angle of my thigh to the horizontal giving a better fit to the seat and less
pressure on the stomach.

If you are interested in more details mail me off forum and I will forward a
drawing.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail ian.iicons@ntlworld.com