Manuals on the Net

Subject: Manuals on the Net
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btclick.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:09:06
If "weight of numbers" persuades the factory to make the .pdf manuals
available on their website.....let me add my name to the list.

Our company supplies engineering design software - and all our manuals are
available for free download.  Our experience shows that potential customers
buy into the product. If you have a good product (and Europa do) it's a
great selling tool.

My 2 pence worth

Nigel