RE: Approach Trim

Subject: RE: Approach Trim
From: James Thursby <JThursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 19:20:55
My usual method is to trim for hands off 80 KTS on downwind, on base select
gear/flaps down, and the airspeed should settle right on 70 KTS, about 500
FPM descent. Try around 55KTS over the numbers for starters. It has worked
on all four of the Europa's I have flown to date. Mono and tricycle. And no,
do NOT try to wheel it on with the mono version. My 2 cents only.

                  Jim Thursby
                     N814AT