Pitch Trim System

Subject: Pitch Trim System
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:47:24
Hi All - and a happy New Year to everyone.

Like most others I've been making great progress over the Christmas Break
(thinks - only 500 more hours to go!!).   Have hit a snag, so now looking
for advice/comments.

Am on Chapter 19 of the XS Manual.   Page 19-6, para.4 tells you to 'measure
the distance of the tab drive pins on the anti-servo tabs'.   Trouble is, my
tabs don't have any pins fitted.   Have checked the Mk.I Tailplane Kit
instructions and no mention of the pins there ... and nothing other than a
passing mention of them in the XS Fuselage Manual.   I do have TP16P/S, but
these are flat pieces of metal with a pin attached, which look as though
they are supposed to be bent into shape and attached to the tabs.   Where
can I find the instructions for so doing?

Lloyd Owens