Re: Europa_ to Rolph Muller....ASCII

Subject: Re: Europa_ to Rolph Muller....ASCII
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:49:01
Rolph, old chap...........

       I do not wish to flog the proverbial....., but is there any chance of
your
re-converting your messages back to ASCII?
At present they arrive here as an attachment - a complex typical MicroSoft
solution
to a shortage of funds by complicating the simple for purposes of gouging.
Actually, its use is to cover the myriad of wordprocessing functions in document
and graphocs treatment.
      However, since we are using English as a mutual text, there is no need to
clothe it in layers of discrete doodoo. It would save me countless minutes of
peeling off the layers and re-assigning directories if you could find it in your
heart just to write in ASCII (or as the Seattle dwarf terms it, text).
      Happy landings,
Ferg