Re: Re: Europa_ to Rolph Muller....ASCII

Subject: Re: Re: Europa_ to Rolph Muller....ASCII
From: Rolph Muller <rolph@globalvt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 09:29:54
>, Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca> writes
>Rolph, old chap...........
Less of the "old" young Fergus - sorry about what is happening - didn't
know it was - honest. All I'm doing is typing in on the screen on the
page provided by my UK service provider DEMON - who also provide all the
software. I guess I'm not the only one using Demon software - so if
someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'll fix it and get back to
Europa. Funny thing is of course, when I post a message, it does of
course repost back to me - but not as an attachment.
Thanks anyway
--
Rolph Muller