Some administration - sorry

Subject: Some administration - sorry
From: ALLEN Peter <allenp@tds.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:09:00
I'm sorry to bother the news group with this trivial stuff.  This is a
message to the NEWS GROUP ADMINISTRATOR and has nothing to do with
building aeroplanes.  However, I'm determined not to cause any future
problems in the news group (remember all those bouncing e-mails a few
months ago?).

I subscribed to the news group using my  work e-mail address some time
back.  Due to a corporate restructure and a resulting company name
change, the e-mail addresses were changed throughout the company and
some sort of mail forwarding system was put in place for messages sent
to the old address.

Now that I'm leaving the company (no, not to take up full time aeroplane
building), I have tried to "unsubscribe" myself (obviously using the new
e-mail address) and the system comes back saying I am not a member of
the list.  So, in order not to have any e-mails bouncing back at you
when I'm struck off the system here, can someone take me off the list.

Old address:       allenp@tdsvic.transfield.com.au

Thanks in advance and I again, apologise to the noble builders.