Re: Checker disks on trim link-rod (Deutz Champagne)

Subject: Re: Checker disks on trim link-rod (Deutz Champagne)
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 21:35:36
In a message dated 07/01/97  12:08:32, you write:

>surely there must be somebody who found a better solution<.

Well I don't know that its better, but I just wasn't able to use discs on the
T-bar as
the port size of my fin closeout it virtually against the aperture -( it came
out this way due having to trim a lot off to get the hinge line straight).

So instead I have glassed in a  plywood partition athwartships with a
vertical slot to confine the lateral movement of the bar

Graham C.