"Aussie Chat No.2"

Subject: "Aussie Chat No.2"
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 12:05:55
The following are some radio clips from transmissions made between pilots
and ATC in the O'Hare TRACON. They have been taken from an article appearing
in a recent Qantas Crew Newsletter and may be a bit of fun to read!

20. "Expect lower at the end of this transmission."
19."Citation 123, if you quit calling me center, I'll quit calling you twin
Cessna."
18. "About three miles ahead you've got traffic 12 o'clock, five miles."
17. "If you hear me, traffic is no longer a factor."
16. "You got him on TCAS? Great! When you're seven in trail, resume normal
speed and call Chicago Center on 120.12
15. "I am way too busy for anybody to cancel on me."
14. "You got any more smart remarks, we can be doing this over South Bend
go ahead."
13."You're gonna have to key the mike, I can't see you when you nod our head."
12. "It's too late for Louisville. We're going back to O'Hare."
11. "Put your compass on 'E' and get out of my airspace."
10. "Don't anybody maintain anything."
9. "Caution wake turbulence, you're following a heavy 12 o'clock, three
no, lets make it five miles."
8. "Climb like your life depends on it    because it does."
7. "If you want more room Captain, push your seat back,"
6. "For radar identification throw your jump seat rider out of the window."
5. "Air Force One, I told you to expedite"
4. " Listen up gentlemen, or something's gonna happen that none of us want
to see. Besides that, you're pissing me off."
3. " Leave five on the glide, have a nice ride, tower inside, twenty-six
nine     see ya!."
2. "Japan Air Ten Heavy, how 'bout a radio check?" (Response- "Rogah,
swithching!")
1. "Turn in and take over    you know the rest."

Not half bad. Gidday for now!
Regards Tony Renshaw
The Aussie Connection
Builder No.236