Re: "Aussie Chat No.1"

Subject: Re: "Aussie Chat No.1"
From: Ember <mberner@wow.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 08:50:41
Tony Renshaw wrote:

> Whilst I am in limbo waiting to sell my house and move to the new one with
> the 3 car garage to start my tail kit  project, which patiently sits in its
> box, I feel its time to contribute a few titbits that have come across my
> desk in the last fortnight. I'll call these the "Aussie Chat" and if you
> like them, thats great, if you don't, simply trash them. If you don't want
> them in this forum tell me and I'll practice my typing on something else. If
> you do want them, let me know.

Great stuff - lets have more !

> This first one is a  summation of another British aircraft whose success I
> can truly only wish for the Europa. I should know. I spent over 1000 hours
> strapped into one!     Here goes!

                We have a few of these aerodynamic marvels in the smaller
islands
of the Eastern
Caribbean and I understand that they fly like a C172 except that if the door
lock
fails and you
forget to turn off the clockwork you can easily lose you head as you disembark
?

  Martin W. Berner,
  26 Mayfield Road, Valsayn Park, Trinidad, The West Indies

                Live Long and Prosper !