tunnel rear bulkhead

Subject: tunnel rear bulkhead
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 19:38:01
>> do`s-and don`ts for positioning and fixing the wheel tunnel rear bulkhead. <<

You will find it most useful to have it removeable. Preferably without having to
disturb the fuel pump.
This is how I did it:-

Tempo mount bulkhead in place. Lay up two ply BID fixing flanges to sides and
top and bottom of the tunnel against the back face. (bulkhead waxed or otherwise
released.) After cure remove the bulhead and lay up another two plies BID onto
the front face of the new flanges and push the bulhead back in so that it beds
snuggly into the flanges. After cure fit three anchor nuts to the side and two
to the bottom flanges.

In fact I made my bulkhead curved to follow the radius of the tyre. Be careful
to leave room for alternative tyres if you do this.

Graham