RE: "Aussie Chat No.2"

Subject: RE: "Aussie Chat No.2"
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 16:46:42

<renshaw@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>The following are some radio clips from transmissions made between
pilots
>and ATC in the O'Hare TRACON. They have been taken from an article
appearing
>in a recent Qantas Crew Newsletter and may be a bit of fun to read!

Yeah, but can you beat

"Mustang pilot, if you intend landing I suggest you put your wheels down"

He did a go around

I shouldn't really add that he is an Air NZ 767 pilot or that would be
too close to home :-)

BTW
When you get to cutting the foam out of the rudder be damned careful. I
made a pigs ear out of mine and have had to build the surface up with
foam and micro. It is VERY easy to get the angle of the cut wrong and end
up taking out too much foam. I now have the exciting job of sanding back
the micro and foam to get a clean surface.

Tony

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 17/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 16:46:42                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc