RE: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:21:25

Hi Alan=2C
You are up late. I have only play in the hole for the TP14D. I grab the two
 TP13 pins on the TP12 and then try to rotate the TP12=2C at the same time
watching the torque tube. If the tube remains stationary but the TP12 moves
=2C then the play is in between the two.
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
> From: alancarteresq@onetel.net
> Date: Mon=2C 15 Oct 2012 18:07:43 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

t>

> Hi Karl.
> I see its just in the outer pins you have play in=2C
> How can i determine if i only have play in the outer pins on my aircraft
=2C?

> Hi Jim.
> Many thanks for you concerns=2C I have many years experience=2C I am very
 careful=2C and meticulous to detail=2C  so will get it all fixed and signe
d up properly.
> I ask many searching little question to build up the big picture=2C I hop
e to get some feed back on Flutter so i can be prepared it talked about on
the forum=2C wobbling of the stabilators=2C lets have some detail as to wha
t really happens=2C   always plan 6 miles ahead=2C