RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cabin vent - air outlet?
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:51:30
Frans

Karl has made reference to my vent mod.  I have tidied up the documentation
a little and it is attached.  I do not suggest it is the right solution
rather an experiment.  So far I have not made the time to do any detailed
measurements.

I have never detected air moving in or out round my door seals.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com