Europa-List: Flying - day trip to France sat 22 april

Subject: Europa-List: Flying - day trip to France sat 22 april
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:13:11

 Anyone interested in this trip to Persan Beaumont (LFPA) on Saturday 22 April
please let me know (off-list) direct to davebuzz@aol.com
  Jean-Martin and the French Europa guys will be there too - weather permitting
this year!

 Duane are not available at P-B so we will have to route via le Touquet or,
perhaps
Abbeville, details to be advised. If you can let me know aircraft reg and
whether you will have a spare seat, we may be able to fill them with builders.

  This is just a leisurely fly-out, perhaps some first-time 'Channel crossers'
may be interested or a warm-up for that long summer trip, assistance available
if you need it. I plan to come along too if I can get my Annual finished in
time....

All the best,
dave