Europa-List: paint finishing

Subject: Europa-List: paint finishing
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:54:05

Regarding paint for your bird... I used Sherwin Williams Acry Glow an Acrylic
Urethane
which I highly recommend.  It is a true aircraft paint and is resistant
to most, if not all, solvents and fuels found on a plane.  Very easy to apply
for the novice painter, yet professional results are not uncommon.  See archives
for more info on painting with this product which I posted several years
ago.
Erich Trombley
N28ET Classic Mono 914