Re: Engine options

Subject: Re: Engine options
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 12:20:19
Believe also that the increased inertial moment (in yaw) can be
significant too.  Ivan Shaw found it to be undesirable, especially for
the monowheel.  Tail wheel aircraft have their issues (to quote
Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with that!), but one
shouldn't want to be swinging steel up front and lead in the back too.

Regards,
Fred F., A063