Europa Radio Problem

Subject: Europa Radio Problem
From: Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:52:40

Hello,

I have a problem with a Terra 760D radio installed in my Europa, G-NEAT.

The intercom feature works fine, radio reception is fine, but, people often
(but not always) report my transmissions as being distorted to the point of
being unreadable.

The fin mounted antenna is made from the Europa supplied kit. The radio
installation is not a bodge.

I have taken the radio back to RD and they reckon it's OK but I wouldn't mind
getting it checked out by a competent radio repairer.

Can someone supply the name of a UK based service organisation that can take
the radio and give it a thorough check?

If anyone has any bright ideas regarding this problem I would be very grateful

if they could reply to me directly (or to the list).

Thanks,

Mark Burton

Tel. 01948 860451