Re: Europa-List: Europa tri-gear wheel change

To: europa-list@matronics.com
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa tri-gear wheel change
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 11:07:26 +0100
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com designates 96.68.171.19 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com; dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=reply-to:precedence:sender:to:subject:message-id:date:from :mime-version; bh=05M/OjqZPEiHV8RXgv5ku1RYspyUXvmdVTKgvKfda6k=; fh=TSc/TjETBhvodhpPk22Odkh8ydGz7jv//j7B1ydUATs=; b=VIB2CdULNgZV44Ea/b3qPDKgBKyk6RZHipjtXO1YJxhP1T7kcXudaFhDt2JfHUv1LZ 8i0ZTkowglBNdZ6zCRW86NCn+o5YvM74cTi8mVrA1eF9JcUyEiEL9BQb/xWbbio4Qq6n DeQ2Bs1YW74c2IYE79WWQCAScu1dTLav/ZsTZILV991mMuFeEylBahKW2baE1NTgY0w7 fAmTl+HptZYXYxBBYj1fp8Q5VPFzcpF6k8RcwtxcXxMHgFVbh30pi2zmcZgpQC14Zj+k 1BZi3K8IyVvv55MeaFJt+B2qHVRhSCWpEjwROwoRthSHnq1OHhRbUGqOHSHafVZjNe4/ VYfA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1698487750; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=zYAnkVRdfC/PppWCVHCA3DQvhz2YJh/Pte5fJXnvhIsuhA1c7tUb50EPlW1e/rwtdS EzrAz74gXX9uKyxt8TMNkzWK6dBymNOhpNK1hnhRM0QVSl+CxxpyY2m+PLd05tNRgs1W aAVwnpPfIN04XHm/nfsysYp3MHk2cwRs9338CTjUV/XNRLPqUi5h2AAzxUQy6KjOv1h6 9NXZdSXH09eBf3PQTFpgIugUvUXJVxzhjrScH4+FtBRZdZfUzfwfl1zajBiiH/22irsf 58HkSoZV7/bkllIUSzfy766lUVZlvQNFrg+4XZI37EBjylJcikuJn7mcY3VluBBq7LzN RFiQ==
Sender: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
I use a giant wire cable u clamp round the gear leg with the nuts facing down.  Finger tight is good enough.   These go into any short plank.   This can be used as a platform for a car jack.

Remember to chock all other wheels!!!

William Daniell
+1 786 878 0246