Europa-List: fitting hatches on neville eyre cowl

Subject: Europa-List: fitting hatches on neville eyre cowl
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 15:13:41

I am not sure if anyone else besides Alan Twigg has experience of fettling the
supplied hatch pieces to fit onto Neville Eyres cowl.

I am about to start trimming them to shape and fitting the hinges and catches,
but before I do anything irrevocable Id appreciate any hints and tips that
others
might be able to offer.

Any suggestions about the best way to go about the task would be welcome.

in friendship

Rowland