Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: the Obsidian Files - So Much Noise!!!
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:09:03

One very noticeable other affect of the baffle box has been the volume
reduction upon approach.

Upon the first check flight after powering back up following flap deployment it
was a challenge to use the motor noise to cross reference airspeed; I really
had to focus on the ASI to monitor things, as there was no perceived volume.

Coming over the fence and rounding out all I have is the visual on the
prop spinning and except for a tiny bit of an exhaust murmur that's pretty
much it... It really is like being in a Coventry 3.8 E Type...

All in all it was a little unsettling at first but the brain has since
re-calibrated
the reduced volume levels and peace has been restored to the kingdom once
again.

Read this topic online here: